Serendipity Experience 73 : Create a Christmas Advent Calendar8:59 PM
This year I decided to create an Advent calendar with a countdown activity list to keep us on track ( and also to encourage us to have some fun along the way!). I used a mixture of handmade and bought decorations to symbolize each of the activities we plan to do each day.
2. Send Christmas Cards
3. Hang the Stockings with care.
4. Write to the North Pole.
5. Build a gingerbread house.
6. Attend Carols by candlelight.
7. Make Orange & Cinnamon potpourri
8. Put up Mistletoe and kiss beneath it!
9. Sing Christmas Carols.
10. Make the Christmas Pudding.
11. Make Cinnamon Hot Chocolates.
12. Complete the Christmas Shopping.
13. Crack Nuts and eat Pretzels.
14. Decorate Snowflake Cookies.
15. Make Gingerbread men.
16. Donate to Charity.
17. Wrap the Christmas Presents.
18. Do a good deed!
19. Have Photos with Santa.
20. Watch Christmas movies - elf!!!
21. Decorate the Christmas table.
22. Light the Christmas Angel.
23. Tour the Neighbourhood Christmas Lights
24. Attend Midnight Mass.
Linking with Sorted with Style Natasha at Keeping the spirit alive365, Romantic Home, French Country Cottage